Skip to content
- Rare Mamra Almonds Found as underbrush in the oak woodlands of the Zagros Forest Mountains.
- Cultivated almond trees are found up to the altitude of 2,365 m in the mountains
- Harvested only once every 2-3 Years.
- Current Year Harvest . Freshly Packed.
- The thing that actually sets aside the Mamra Almond from the Californians and Gurbandis is the method of production. Mamra almonds are cultivated organically without using chemicals. You typically get these almonds in their almost natural state
- Mamra Almonds grow in Iran & Afghanistan They account for only about 3-4% of almond production in the world.The Mamra Almonds are rarer still, are tastier and have higher nutritional content
- Ideal for Keto Diets, Vegan & Gluten Free